Re: [paragui-users] searching: democratically organized order; will also

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] searching: democratically organized order; will also take dictatorship :)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 00:59:52 +0200

On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 06:08:09PM -0700, Atani wrote:
> On Sunday 31 August 2003 04:52 pm, H. C. wrote:
> > Anyone still involved in creation of widgets or working on ParaGUI's core?
> > A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away there were plans to create a
> > html widget e. g. .
>
> Whatever happened to the html widget?  Anyone ever start coding towards it?
Which reminds me that there is a PG_FileDialog hanging around in the project
I'm admin of. Shortly before Alex's retirement there was a discussion about an
extended additioal library to paragui which bundles advanced widgets together.
Are people still interested?

> Mike
Ulf

--
'They've given us the answers,' he [Carrot] said. 'Perhaps we can find out what
the questions should have been.'