Re: [paragui-users] searching: democratically organized order; will also

From: Asko Kauppi
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] searching: democratically organized order; will also take dictatorship :)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 21:39:48 +0300

Sure, at least i'm interested.

However, in the long run i expect such contributions (from me) to be in Lua instead of C++. That is, you can extend things in both worlds and at least for me the scripting is often faster & more efficient (coding-wise, not performance-wise!).

-ak

Ulf Lorenz kirjoittaa torstaina, 4. syyskuuta 2003, kello 01:59: