Re: [paragui-users] searching: democratically organized order; will also

From: H. C.
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] searching: democratically organized order; will also take dictatorship :)
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 03:01:53 +0200

I agree Teunis, the features of a html widget should really be discussed
here! Even if it was only an advanced multi-line editbox with the ability of
adding different text styles, colors etc. it would already be very useful,
if you ask me.

PG_RichEdit is not editable by the user. Also, there are still some bugs
(even one that causes an infinite loop) in PG_RichEdit (is the original
author Jaroslav Vozab still around??).

Currently, the reality is there are many people having their very own
agendas. Such a majority of individual work might satisfy their own needs,
but certainly not those of a community.

I guess it's the wrong time to debate about open-source licenses granting
here and there some more rights or restricting access in some way, as long
as there is no motion in this project. I think there's already too much
bureaucracy in most countries. :D

What about the other "project admins" Eric Ross, Andrew Ford and Antony
Shaleynikov? Are they still involved in ParaGUI? Are they willing to take
authorious care of this project?