Re: [paragui-users] pg 1.0.4 patches (Mac OS X)

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] pg 1.0.4 patches (Mac OS X)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 00:07:05 +0200

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 09:52:35AM +0300, Asko Kauppi wrote:

> yes, the code (seems to) work after the below mentioned changes. And
> yes, they only affect the very limited portions.
Then two ideas or questions.
For the problem with the multiple definitions of string::assign. How is the
linker called (all the parametres). Or could you send me (perhaps via PM)
how you build paragui?

For the other problem:
I have just checked that stretch.cpp is included nowhere else. So could you try
(just for fun) to change the name of the function to something more simple and
change the calls in stretch.cpp as well?
Perhaps the gcc can't handle the function name. After all, it is quite old and
the 3.1 prerelease could still have some annoying features.

> -ak
Ulf

--
'Why?' he [Rincewind] said.