Re: [Paparazzi-devel] error while uploading airborne s/w to liza/m

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] error while uploading airborne s/w to liza/m
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 19:31:18 -0300

Use this commands to add you to plugdev:
sudo adduser <your login> plugdev sudo adduser <your login> dialout
and this commands to udev rules:
cd <your paparazzi directory>
sudo cp conf/system/udev/rules/50-paparazzi.rules /etc/udev/rules.d/

you can find this procedures here:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Installation/Linux

cheers, Eduardo