Re: [Paparazzi-devel] error while uploading airborne s/w to liza/m

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] error while uploading airborne s/w to liza/m
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 14:38:01 +0200

Hi Chris,

Hm... It works fine for my Lisa/M on my 12.04 machine...

Which STM32 based autopilot did you try to flash?
What does it say when you connect it? (manufacturer, product, etc...)

There is a udev rule for Lisa/M autopilots with Luftboot that should make it flashable for the plugdev group: https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/conf/system/udev/rules/50-paparazzi.rules#L20

Cheers, Felix