Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS receiver GS407

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS receiver GS407
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 17:57:46 +0200

Thanks Felix.
I found some time and will so followed the gps code to the end and now i have a better idea of how it works. Let's pray that ublox will send me the manual in order to have a look at the protocol. From what i found in the code and later verified it from the wiki, paparazzi supports the Mediatek protocol so can you or anyone recommend a Mediatec equiped gps unit for experimenting?
Chris