Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issue with Body_to_Imu and DCM

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issue with Body_to_Imu and DCM
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:14:30 +0100

Hi Loic,

ah, no... int_cmpl_euler actually doesn't. I totally forgot about that old one.
I updated http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Subsystem/ahrs a bit to reflect this.
IMHO there is no reason to still use that one anyway.

The "default" ahrs should be int_cmpl_quat. It only has advantages over int_cmpl_euler.

The frequency is not determined by the algorithms themselves, it just depends how often you call them...
But in practice, yes.. all ahrs algorithms are run at 512Hz in rotorcraft (unless you change that default).

Cheers, Felix