Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issue with Body_to_Imu and DCM

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issue with Body_to_Imu and DCM
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:55:45 +0100

Hi Felix,

After struggling with this problem for too long, one day we needed to fly so I hacked the code [https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/aspirin2/sw/airborne/subsystems/imu/imu_aspirin2.h]: LISA_M_LONGITUDINAL_X is the name of the define (not in master branch) that was hacked in place. I would have preferred to introduce an IMU2AHRS conversion that can do only 90-degree stuff, keeping the AHRS2BODY for fine tuning (like: 5 degrees up). Still not sure how to solve, but the define above is probably not preferred as for instance you can not put the lisa upside-down without the need for a new define.

Also see: https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/issues/93

-Christophe