[Openexr-devel] Color Space Settings

From: Jamie L. Finch
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Color Space Settings
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 20:20:33 -0500

I am working on loading and saving color space information in several file formats.
JPEGs and TIFFs contain a tag to know of the image was created as sRGB or Linear.
What I want to do is identify the color space of the loaded image and be able to set
the color space when I save the image.   Common color spaces are Linear, sRGB
and rec709.

I would like some sample openexr images with color space setting in them and
any documentation about the color spaces.

Jamie Finch
Senior Programmer
NewTek, Inc.