Re: [Mldonkey-users] List of 'nice to have's and bugs

From: Andre Hinrichs
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] List of 'nice to have's and bugs
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 09:33:07 +0100

On Friday 21 November 2003 23:50, Andre Hinrichs wrote:
> 1.) I can't see the priorities in the download list (the column is empty)

Let me explain that I have a script which sets priorities according to
keywords. This works great and I don't have to pause files. But this also
means that there are priorities from 99 to -99 and the GUI only displays the
-10/0/10 priority files with colored stars. What I like to see is numerical
value of the priority.

Andre