Re: [Mldonkey-users] List of 'nice to have's and bugs

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] List of 'nice to have's and bugs
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 08:13:56 +0100

Am 21.11.2003 um 23:50 schrieb Andre Hinrichs:

1.) I can't see the priorities in the download list (the column is empty)
2.) Can't set priorities to other than high/normal/low

Do priorities actually work for you?

I tried a lot to prefer files almost completed by setting priorities. Well - I can't see any effect.

MLdonkey seems to have a strong priority towards the most incomplete file. The only way to prefer a file seems to pause all others.

IMHO, if a remote client has a file with a high priority, files with lower priorities shouldn't be requested from this client at all. The remote client will send one chunk at a time only, regardless how much you request from him(?).

Markus