Re: [Mldonkey-users] List of 'nice to have's and bugs

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] List of 'nice to have's and bugs
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:06:47 +0100

Andre Hinrichs wrote...
> 3.) When started from console the second line that appears there is
>     "You can download files up to 2GB" which should be 4GB now the latest
> patch is applied.

this message is generated dynamically and shows the max file size your
system can handle depending on os and fs... if it says 2gb it probably
is.... latest patch wont increase the limit up to 4gb....it will
increase up to system-max! (this patch is now in cvs)

FYI: my mldonkey sais ...files up to 2^63-1 bytes...