Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Re: ET_COMPATIBLECLIENT

From: Guido Seifert
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Re: ET_COMPATIBLECLIENT
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:39:26 +0100

> yes but his postings on the forum were not so nice at all... i
> stumbled about why everyone else still wrote friendly "welcome"
> messages after he starts with imo insults against mldonkey, the
> programmer and all its users... i dont like that!

Because they are all cowards and fear he bans mldonkey. Hey, one moment,
he already did that. If you ask me, the mldonkey devs should try to talk
the the kademelia developers. A server-less network is necessary. Overnet
can not do this, the user base is just too small. But if all emule users
start using kademelia, servers and jerks like Lugdunum will be out of work
soon.