[Mldonkey-users] Overnet Support

From: klaus imgrund
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet Support
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 11:39:19 -0200

Hello,

is there any chance we'll see working overnet support one day in mldonkey.
Something has to be seriously wrong there - the official client downloads like
crazy.It does eat 90% of my AMD 2600 CPU after a day but I couldn't care
less.You just kill and are back in business half an hour later.

Klaus
--
"Put four fingers in!" laughed the gorgeous leather freak as the muff-diving
construction worker tweaked her globular vestibule and plugged his gorged