Re: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-20 working great!

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-20 working great!
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:19:45 -0500

At 12:33 PM +0100 2/26/03, Pierre Etchemaite wrote:

Also, I'm releasing new patchsets, with dynamic upload slots allocation and
more:

http://download.berlios.de/pub/mldonkey/pango/patches-against-CVS2.02-20/pango-CVS2.02-20-20030226a.tar.gz

Changelog:
http://download.berlios.de/pub/mldonkey/pango/Changelog

Please consider including some of them ;)

Hmm, I found one bug- not sure whose it is, but emule clients don't show up in the uploaders display as emule clients. client_stats says they're getting uploads, but I've been watching the uploaders list and no emule clients(supposedly.)

I really do like a lot of the other stuff though, like one-block uploading....had trouble picking and choosing from the patches though, would be nice if they were grouped according to dependency or more self-dependent.

Oh, another problem- print-clients-on-console is now being ignored, I think- I get a lot of "Client: (some number)", despite the option being set to false.

HTH,
Brett