Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-21 working great!

From: Geromanas
Subject: Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-21 working great!
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:26:48 +0200

Hello,

BD> Sounds good.  I think it may still be dropping sources, though.  I
BD> watched two clients for which I had low queue ranks(3 and 16) go to a
BD> 'blank' status the next time the client connected to them.
Exactly the same experiences.
BD> Still, I suppose it's possible they went offline.
I also thought so. But after restarting mldonkey, it connected to
those clients successfully again ( I got "Ranked #"), so they hadn't
gone offline. Btw, I noticed this with -20, but as I see this problem
doesn't appear to be fixed in -21 (I haven't tried out -21 yet)

--
 Geromanas