Re: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-21 working great!

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-21 working great!
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:53:15 -0500

At 10:38 AM +0100 2/27/03, MLdonkey wrote:
Yes, we have already moved to 2.02-21, and I should say that I have
very good downloads from emule clients with it (now that it supports
full-chunks uploaders).

Sounds good. I think it may still be dropping sources, though. I watched two clients for which I had low queue ranks(3 and 16) go to a 'blank' status the next time the client connected to them.

Still, I suppose it's possible they went offline. Can we have an 'offline' status for when the connection times out to them? That would be handy!