AW: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-20 working great!

From: tristate
Subject: AW: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-20 working great!
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:32:37 +0100

Pierre wrote:
>Hi,
>2.02-20 is working great here, nice speed!
>Some people report heavy memory usage, IMHO this is one of the few things
>that should be looked into before releasing to 2.03...
>Also, I'm releasing new patchsets, with dynamic upload slots allocation and
>more:
>http://download.berlios.de/pub/mldonkey/pango/patches-against-CVS2.02-20/pa
ngo-CVS2.02-20-20030226a.tar.gz
>Changelog:
>http://download.berlios.de/pub/mldonkey/pango/Changelog
>Please consider including some of them ;)

yes, your patches are nice, but after 3:00h now i seen
1574 eED's (9%) and up/down nothing. The speed is ok
but not good! all version after 2.02-6 are slow here.
i'm Downloading 17 files and only max 3 are active (dl).
i get 70.0M in 3:00h and i know there so much sources
ready to start... vd # says me that 2/3 of the list have
no client_state! is that normal? (What is Cn'd? couldn't
dl?, Cing??) and why is it so? i see no rank or so but
these guys have the chunks that i need. and can you tell
me more about scores? the only numbers i seen in vd #
are negative... why?

tristate