Re: [Mldonkey-users] FYI: 2.02-19

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] FYI: 2.02-19
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:05:50 -0500

At 2:49 PM +0100 2/25/03, Sergio Bayarri Gausi wrote:
ChangeLog
=========

2002/02/25: Simon (v 2.02-19)
  - Fixed Makefile for pthread library

2002/02/24: Simon (v 2.02-18)
  - eDonkey:
     * Fixes: good sources dropped

I updated to -19, and I just watched two sources go from a low ranked number to a blank status. One was ranked #1.

Also, Anyone else still have large #'s of blank-name clients listed as 'blacklisted'? Depending upon the file, I can have 30 of these entries or 5...

- ./configure: use option -enable-pthread-lib=pthread, or whatever, to enable use of threads

Threading's always good...I'll give it a shot.