Re: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey disconnects after downloading 1 chunk?

From: devein
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey disconnects after downloading 1 chunk?
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:42:07 +0100

> While talking to some guy who runs an upload-only emule on a very fast
line, I discovered the following problem:
> mldonkey always gets exactly one complete chunk from him and then
apparently disconnects, only to get the next chunk after min_reask_delay.

> It doesn't seem to be a problem of his emule though, because at the same
time he observed someone else downloading from him for more than an hour in
one go.

I think it is not a problem at all. eMule just uploads only one full chunk
to each client, to spread chunks more efficiently over the network. (Option
"try to transfer full chunks to all uploads" , when it is not set, it
disconnects after some coded time).

devein