Re: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey disconnects after downloading 1 chunk?

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey disconnects after downloading 1 chunk?
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:12:51 -0500

At 6:32 PM +0100 2/25/03, Michael Onnen wrote:
While talking to some guy who runs an upload-only emule on a very fast line, I discovered the following problem: mldonkey always gets exactly one complete chunk from him and then apparently disconnects, only to get the next chunk after min_reask_delay.

I've noticed the same behavior- on a file nobody really wants, but is shared by someone with a ton of bandwidth, its obvious when this is happening, because you get insane speeds(100kb/sec) and then for 10 minutes, nothing...then 100kb/sec again, and so on. I would think the proper behavior would be to immediately ask the client for another block.

BTW, anyone else able to confirm the sources-thrown-out or phantom blacklisted sources problems?

Brett