[Mldonkey-users] mldonkey disconnects after downloading 1 chunk?

From: Michael Onnen
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey disconnects after downloading 1 chunk?
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:32:50 +0100 (CET)

While talking to some guy who runs an upload-only emule on a very fast line, I
discovered the following problem:
mldonkey always gets exactly one complete chunk from him and then apparently
disconnects, only to get the next chunk after min_reask_delay.

It doesn't seem to be a problem of his emule though, because at the same time
he observed someone else downloading from him for more than an hour in one go.

I'm using -19 and it doesn't matter if random_order_download is set or not.

Michael