Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of release 2.9

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of release 2.9
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 01:48:03 +0200

Tony Theodore <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Open Solaris builds the native tools, but is failing at the cross build, in
> roughly the same place as freebsd and osx.

Ron Aaron reported a very similar problem on Frugalware. It appears
that on all these systems "g++" is used instead of "i686-pc-mingw32-g++".

This is very strange as I'm unable to see any significant difference
between e.g.

    mkspecs/solaris-cc/qmake.conf
and
    mkspecs/solaris-g++/qmake.conf

but the first one triggers the bug and the second one doesn't.

This problem has to be solved before the next release. Does anyone
have the time to do some investigation on that?

Greets,

Volker Grabsch
Administrator
NotJustHosting GbR