Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of release 2.9

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of release 2.9
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 20:17:27 +0200

On Mon, 05. Oct 2009, 03:39:46 +0200, Volker Grabsch wrote:
>     Everyone is invited to help!

All works fine for me on Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.3 amd64.

However, it would be nice to have additional support for QtOpenGL. The
attached patch enables this; I kept is as close to the current
qt-win32.patch as possible.

With this patch, my OpenGL-based application builds and works fine,
without source code changes (except for a few improvements to the
autoconf Qt detection).

I now need no additional libraries anymore, everything is in
mingw-cross-env :)

Thanks a lot,
Martin