Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of release 2.9

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of release 2.9
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 02:41:06 +0200

Martin Lambers <address@hidden> schrieb:
> On Mon, 05. Oct 2009, 03:39:46 +0200, Volker Grabsch wrote:
> >     Everyone is invited to help!
>
> However, it would be nice to have additional support for QtOpenGL. The
> attached patch enables this; I kept is as close to the current
> qt-win32.patch as possible.

Thanks for your work. I'd like to include it, however ...

> +             echo " You might need to modify the include and library search
> paths by editing"
> +             echo " QMAKE_INCDIR_OPENGL, QMAKE_LIBDIR_OPENGL and
> QMAKE_LIBS_OPENGL in"
> +             echo " ${XQMAKESPEC}."
> +-            exit 1

I don't think it's a good idea to demand editing the QMAKE_xxx
constants. Instead, we should provide the correct values in first
place. The makespec file is modified by the patch anyway. :-)

Could you fix that, please?

Greets,

Volker Grabsch
Administrator