RE: [Bug #3542] DOS 'move' command is not treated as a command at all, w

From: Shah Bijal
Subject: RE: [Bug #3542] DOS 'move' command is not treated as a command at all, when using in rule
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:10:06 +0100

Looking at it in Windows 2000, it appears that copy, rename and move are
built-in shell commands, so they should behave in the same way - I would have
said this was a bug. I looked in job.c and move isn't in the list of built-in
shell commands.

HOWEVER... This appears to be a Windows 2000/NT4 issue - in Win 9x and DOS,
move is an explicit standalone program.