lmi

Re: [lmi] xsl changes in cvs HEAD

From: Evgeniy Tarassov
Subject: Re: [lmi] xsl changes in cvs HEAD
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:44:54 +0200

On 7/23/07, Murphy, Kimberly <address@hidden> wrote:
Evgeniy Tarassov wrote:
> On 7/13/07, Murphy, Kimberly <address@hidden> wrote:

> > 2 - On the offshore_private_placement.xsl, the heading 'Net
> Crediting
> > Rate' is not centered over the columns 'Sep Acct' and 'Gen
> Acct'. This
> > was corrected for the nasd.xsl file but inadvertently was missed for
> > offshore.
>
> Fixed. Thank you for discovering the inconsistency!

While the two *.xsl files are now consistent, they are both incorrect.
The nasd.xsl was correct with lmi-20070625T1908Z (revision 1.56). The
'generic-table-header' template does not get used in this instance but
instead a customize table header does. Please change both.

The patch (below) fixes the following:
- in nasd.xsl properly center 'Net Crediting Rate' over 'Sep Acct' and
'Gen Acct'
- in nasd.xsl fixes the incorrect row-spanning of 'Gen Acct'
- in offshore_private_placement.xsl uses custom table header to match nasd.xsl
- in both adds an extra (empty and invisible) column between 'End of
Year Age' and 'Net Crediting Rate' so that the cell blue border does
not strike into the cell text

Since the custom header in offshore_private_placement is a copy/paste
of the corresponding table header from nasd.xsl it should be
refactored into fo_common.xsl and used in both 'nasd.xsl' and
'offshore_private_placement.xsl'. For the sake of readability of the
patch I have not moved the code into fo_common.xsl. Once the patch is
validated I'll do that before committing.

The patch:
http://lmi.tt-solutions.com/codestriker/codestriker.pl?topic=8809133&action=view

--
Best wishes,