lmi

RE: [lmi] Underscore characters in Calculation summary column title

From: Murphy, Kimberly
Subject: RE: [lmi] Underscore characters in Calculation summary column title
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:14:48 -0400

Evgeniy Tarassov wrote:

> On 7/23/07, Murphy, Kimberly <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Using cvs code '20 Jul 19:50:06 2007 UTC', when selecting
> > the Calculation summary column 'NetCOICharge_Current', the
> > title is displayed as "Experience_Rating_Net COI Charge" on
> > the summary, with underscores before "Rating" and "Net". I
> > found no other columns to have underscores in the titles.
>
> The patch below fixes the issue:
>
> http://lmi.tt-solutions.com/codestriker/codestriker.pl?topic=9
> 211333&action=view

I tested and confirmed this patch removed the underscore from
the 'NetCOICharge_Current' title on the calculation summary. All
other column titles continue to remain free of underscores.

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is
intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by
any person other than the intended recipient or the
intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies.