lmi

RE: [lmi] xsl changes in cvs HEAD

From: Murphy, Kimberly
Subject: RE: [lmi] xsl changes in cvs HEAD
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 07:15:30 -0400

Evgeniy Tarassov wrote:
> On 7/25/07, Murphy, Kimberly <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Evgeniy Tarassov wrote:
> >
> > > Since the custom header in offshore_private_placement is
> a copy/paste
> > > of the corresponding table header from nasd.xsl it should be
> > > refactored into fo_common.xsl and used in both 'nasd.xsl' and
> > > 'offshore_private_placement.xsl'. For the sake of
> readability of the
> > > patch I have not moved the code into fo_common.xsl. Once
> the patch is
> > > validated I'll do that before committing.
> >
> > Once fo_common.xsl has been refactored, I will be happy to test the
> > patch before it's committed.
>
> I have uploaded a new copy of the patch with the mentioned code
> snippet refactored into fo_common.xsl.
>
> > Additionally, I observed a couple spacing issues while testing that
> > should be fixed.
> >
> > First, on the illustration_reg.xsl, offshore_private_placement.xsl,
> > and nasd.xsl, under the 'Important Tax Disclosure' section,
> the first
> > sentence has a space before the period after the word "Code" when
> > the illustration is 'not' a MEC.
> >
> > Second, on the offshore_private_placement.xsl and nasd.xsl, in the
> > heading, a space is needed between "gender" and "smoker" status.
>
> These should be also fixed by the patch.
>
> http://lmi.tt-solutions.com/codestriker/codestriker.pl?topic=2
> 9225&action=view

I tested and confirmed the patch fixes these issues.

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is
intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by
any person other than the intended recipient or the
intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies.