Re: Feedback wanted: syntax highlighting in the LilyPond documentation

From: Erika Pirnes
Subject: Re: Feedback wanted: syntax highlighting in the LilyPond documentation
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 15:29:53 +0000

I personally find the black text much easier to read than the syntax-highlighed one in colors. I still have young eyes, but somehow the colored text feels tiring. Maybe this is just what I am used to, as I am still using the standard text editor to write my .ly files. Would it be terribly difficult to have a color setting on the documentation page, so that people can choose between black and color?

Erika