Re: Feedback wanted: syntax highlighting in the LilyPond documentation

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Feedback wanted: syntax highlighting in the LilyPond documentation
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 20:54:55 +0100

Hello Jean,

The code Aaron provided is quite nice, but I suggest to rather use a linked
stylesheet like

<link id="syntax-highlighting" href="no-highlighting.css" rel="stylesheet"
type="text/css" />

And then use JS like
document.getElementById("syntax-highlighting") = "highlighting1.css"

This results in less complicated JS and allows for multiple styles.

Cheers,
Valentin