Re: Combine these segments for same score

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Combine these segments for same score
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 15:15:31 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Reggie" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2018 2:57 PM

That was my question yes please. I have done just what you say. I have 6 ly files with instruments and a score ly file. Every time I combine into Score block the measure numbers do not line up and there are problems overlap and so on. How is it you can combine in sequence every time? All staffs overlap and combine every time I try this segmentation out. I must be not so smart.
Sorry.

It should not do that. Can you cut it down to a very short example that shows what you are doing and how the score goes wrong? Please make sure it's not private or copyright.

--
Phil Holmes