Re: Combine these segments for same score

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Combine these segments for same score
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 18:50:41 +0100

Reggie,

one thing you will have to accept is that the segment approach you're after will not save compilation time of the score as a whole. What it can do is give you a handle to compile only small chunks or "segments" at a time *while editing*.

I'm only on my mobile phone so I can't go into detail now, but you should clarify if that is what you mean or if my comment shows you that you were hoping for something that doesn't exist.

Urs