Combine these segments for same score

From: Reggie
Subject: Combine these segments for same score
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 14:55:10 -0700 (MST)

I cannot use LilyPond for large scores it takes hours to compile. Nowhere in
the documentation does it teach me how to merge. Can someone please show me
how to make a seamless score from these multiple "segments" name? Every time
I compile I get broken scores and not one piece together. Do I need to
include currentBars or some kind of Scorecode? Please help. Please create a
dummy file so I can merge into a larger score thank you.

badSegmenttt.png
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5625/badSegmenttt.png>

My score file is this code

\version "2.19.82"
% current bar number?
\include "segment1.ly"
\include "segment2.ly"
\include "segment3.ly"

My other files are this code respectively 1 2 3

\new Staff = "mystaff" \relative c' { \repeat unfold 50 {c2 c2} }
\new Staff = "mystaff" \relative c' { \repeat unfold 50 {e2 e2} }
\new Staff = "mystaff" \relative c' { \repeat unfold 50 {g'2 g'2} }