Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2783 in lilypond: wrong placement of timesigna

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2783 in lilypond: wrong placement of timesignature
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 13:32:42 +0000

Comment #21 on issue 2783 by address@hidden: wrong placement of timesignature

The keyphrase of interest to us would likely be "mensural time signatures" (at least that is what appeared on the developer list at a time related to the change in 2002). It is conceivable that they constitute a "standard case" in connection with even line-count that we should be getting "right" without "additional" overrides.

Iff we choose to pick "0 for all", it might imply having to review the mensural staff definitions for the need of offsets.

This is all very hand-wavy.