Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2778 in lilypond: DOC Build: circular dependen

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2778 in lilypond: DOC Build: circular dependencies dropped
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 13:33:42 +0000

Comment #11 on issue 2778 by address@hidden: DOC Build: circular dependencies dropped

Do those problems have an issue in the tracker? Some of them may be solved by refactoring the overall build (e.g. I have some plan to reduce drastically directory recursion), but other may not, and I think this issue falls in the second category.

If I really can't figure out the bug from make_doc.log from comment 8, I'll ask for a
make -d doc &>make_d_doc.log indeed.

For sending a log, using a good compression tool and selecting maximum compression level is welcome, e.g. "xz -e".