Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2783 in lilypond: wrong placement of timesigna

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2783 in lilypond: wrong placement of timesignature
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 06:54:22 +0000

Comment #12 on issue 2783 by address@hidden: wrong placement of timesignature

Is position 1 for even line-count preferable over position 0 in general? If there is agreement for that, we can keep this behavior for regular staves (though what about the case of 0 lines?), those with empty line-positions. If Ross is indicative, however, I think the "use 0" rule is easily understood and easily overridable, even though it would be incompatible with the old behavior in case of even regular line counts.