Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2783 in lilypond: wrong placement of timesigna

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2783 in lilypond: wrong placement of timesignature
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 14:05:46 +0000

Comment #24 on issue 2783 by address@hidden: wrong placement of timesignature

Phooey. Mensural notation tends to have five lines (and that's the default in our staffs as well). There is reference to it being able to have six lines, but I find no examples. <URL:http://ieee.uwaterloo.ca/praetzel/mp3-cd/info/raybro/mensur.html> seems to suggest that time signatures tend to be shifted upwards in four-staff systems, but I have the suspicion that the images on that page are cropped at the top, losing lines.