libextractor

Re: [libextractor] Not showing meta information

From: Peter Muhr
Subject: Re: [libextractor] Not showing meta information
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 00:05:54 -0700 (PDT)

Of course I wanted to write "Now" instead of "No". LE is working so far that
I am able to use
$extract dmca.pdf
and it shows me all available keywords of the pdf and the metadata for it.
With the -b option nothing except "%BibTeX Datei" is returned. Well, I guess
thats kinf of weird. But I will reinstall again everything on a clean system
and maybe then everything will work. I let you know.

Thanks,
Peter