libextractor

Re: [libextractor] Not showing meta information

From: Peter Muhr
Subject: Re: [libextractor] Not showing meta information
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 01:30:51 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I installed libpoppler-dev and libextractor_pdf.so as well as
libextractor_pdf.la actually do exist in /usr/local/lib/libextractor.
Actually like mentioned below it extracts metadata from pdf but not in a way
it should. I reinstalled but basically have the same results.
Is there a step-by-step tutorial in getting libextractor to run on debian
lenny? Maybe I did something wrong. How does LE and libtool relate together.
After installing libtool, how do I correctly tell LE before installation
where to find it? Do I have to copy files to source folder?

Thanks a lot,
David