libextractor

Re: [libextractor] Not showing meta information

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libextractor] Not showing meta information
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 12:12:21 +0200

On Friday 04 June 2010 11:40:18 Peter Muhr wrote:
> Fingers crossed...worked! No ouput is shown like it should.

But you do get the meta data now I hope?

> The only thing
> I couldn't get to work so far is
> $extract -b dmca.pdf
>
> It only shows outputs "%BibTeX Datei". Thats's all. But I'll investigate,
> maybe it's a configuration problem or missing BibTeX-Plugin kind of thing.

No, bibtex is only an output formatting option, no plugin is used.  If the
keywords are properly extracted from the PDF, they should really be output in
bibtex format.

> I am very happy so far. Thank you very much and have a great weekend!

You're welcome (even though I'm still confused as to what went wrong here).

Happy hacking,

Christian