Re: [igraph] Cygwin -> Windows compilation - I get it.

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Cygwin -> Windows compilation - I get it.
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:46:57 +0100

I have Cygwin installed (finally), and just built igraph with

./configure CFLAGS=-mno-cygwin CXXFLAGS=-mno-cygwin --disable-graphml
--disable-gmp

after adding

#ifdef WIN32
#undef USE_CLOCK
#define USE_CLOCK
#endif

to etime_.c and then built an example as

cd examples/simple
gcc igraph_get_shortest_paths.c -I../../include -o itest -mno-cygwin
../../src/.libs/libigraph.a

and it seems that the 'itest.exe' executable does not depend on cygwin
and has igraph statically linked.

Btw. you don't have to install cygwin just because your executable
depends on cygwin1.dll. You just supply cygwin1.dll with the
executable, e.g. you put it in the same directory and that's it.