Re: [igraph] Cygwin -> Windows compilation - I get it.

From: Mark McClure
Subject: Re: [igraph] Cygwin -> Windows compilation - I get it.
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:44:42 -0400

> >  Even with cygigraph-0.dll and cygwin1.dll
> > in the same directory, the program didn't run; instead, a warning
> > popped up that said several dynamic libraries I'd never heard of
> > couldn't be found.
>
> Could it be the case that you did it before recompiling igraph with --
> disable-graphml and -mno-cygwin

Yes, definitely.  In fact, I think this was exactly the point.  If  I
correctly understood Gabor's comment about placing cygwin1.dll
in the same directory as my executable, then I think he was trying
to say that even if I had not been able to get -mno-cygwin to work,
then I could have simply distributed cygigraph-0.dll and cygwin1.dll
with my executable.  My experience was that this does not work.

At any rate, I'm quite happy to have -mno-cygwin working!

Mark