[igraph] Graph from sparse matrix

From: Mark McClure
Subject: [igraph] Graph from sparse matrix
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:27:32 -0400

Oops, I meant to start a new thread.  Anyway, I wrote:
> > Strangely, I don't see any graph constructor from a sparse matrix
> > in the C library.  Is this correct?

And Tamas responded:
> Yes, that's correct. There are many different sparse matrix
> representations (i.e., CRS, CCS, zero-based and one-based variants)
> and there was no need to support any of them so far. If you need that
> and you write a constructor for yourself, you can submit a patch and
> we'll be happy to include it.

Thanks.  Given any particular format, it's certainly easy enough to pick
out the edges from a sparse matrix and then pass the result to
igraph_create.  Perhaps I could do that after I get a better understanding
of igraph as a whole.  Poking around your webpage though, I don't see
anything about development or patches.

Mark