[igraph] Getting the latest development version of igraph

From: Richard Geddes
Subject: [igraph] Getting the latest development version of igraph
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 22:12:35 -0500

Hello,

I'd like to get the latest version of the igraph libraries, however, I'm
only familiar with the subversion version control system.  Could someone
point me in the right direction so I can install the development version
on my system.  I'm not familiar with "the tla arch revision control system".

Thank you
Richard