Re: Interpolation on scattered data

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Interpolation on scattered data
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 13:43:28 -0400

> I actually already have a modified version which I used locally.
> I attach it in case it is of use to anyone else.

interesting and fairly simple extension. I think a bit about how that
could be added in a compatible fashion, it may be worth including as
an extension of the function. (input handling gets just a touch more
complicated since a recent patch makes griddata accept 3D coordinates
for matlab compatibility, but should be manageable)