Re: Woctave-another gui front end

From: Freddy López
Subject: Re: Woctave-another gui front end
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 08:19:51 -0430

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:19 AM, Francesco Potortì <address@hidden> wrote:
I think that this list needs post-moderation.

I support strongly your proposal, Francesco. Would you like to open a new thread with this suggestion?

It's too bored read the wise people from here fighting/disrespecting/imposing their opinion over the rest, whatever someone ask * about a GUI, where * is anything.

I think vinukn just want to know if someone of us have been used woctave.  I haven't. Our philosophical thoughts about etymological sense of the words, about people who uses GUI, about top posting, about God, etc, are out of topic, according his request.

Cheers to all.