Re: Woctave-another gui front end

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Woctave-another gui front end
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 22:08:18 -0500

On 19 December 2012 21:34, Stephen Montgomery-Smith
<address@hidden> wrote:
> However your point doesn't address my main point.  :-)

Your main point gets rehashed all the time. Yes, we know Octave sucks
and will forever suck unless it gets a GUI that runs on Windows and
looks exactly like Matlab (do people really want the latest Matlab
ribbon, though?) and our documentation sucks and you won't even use it
because you're too busy to help fix it or use it.

These are the latest developments that address some of the suckage:

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/cross-compiling-Octave-for-MinGW-systems-td4646732.html
    http://octave-gsoc2012.blogspot.ca/

- Jordi G. H.