Re: Quick Question

From: StandardOctaveUser
Subject: Re: Quick Question
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 19:17:49 -0800 (PST)

I realize  i didn't respond to what i was selling part,
I would be selling engineering "services" as a consulting firm
and would be utilizing code developed using octave
and octave itself to deliver those services. As i
understand it is not even under a question mark
activity, but like i said i havent gone through any GPL
document to figure that out and was wondering
what i could find, without the time in my hands to
invest in it at the time.